fashion, fashion blog, fashion blogger, LA fashion blog, LA fashion blogger, Los Angeles fashion blogger, style, style blog, style blogger, zara, zara cardigan, zara fall winter 2012, zara fall winter collection, zara flat boots, zara knit cape, zara lace and leather dress, zara leather bag, zara leather coat, zara leather jacket, zara peplum belt, zara studded boots, zara tweed coat, zara vest
Is it just me, or is everything at Zara #totesamaze right now? The last few times I’ve been in there, I find myself wishing they had shopping carts because my arms are hurting from carrying around all my fab finds. I’ve always been a fan of the European-born chain, but I’d maybe buy one or two things a season. This season is on another level.
For their Fall/Winter 2012 Collection, they have definitely stepped up their game in the design and production departments. There are so many things I want that I could easily spend an entire paycheck there in one afternoon. Their quality has also improved quite a bit, and while that has slightly driven up some of the price points, the product is so appealing that I don’t mind. It still gives you designer-worthy looks at a fraction of the price. So I say go ahead…indulge.
Some of my need-to-own favorites (you’ll notice there are many):
Click to Shop!
Ordered from Top to Bottom, Left to Right
1. Leather Biker Coat 2. Asymmetric Silk Top 3. Flocked Leggings 4.Shopper Bag
5. Flat Boot 6. Basketweave Coat 7. Blouse with Studs
8. Tri-Tone Heels 9. Bowling Bag 10. Layered Studio Blouse 11. Leather Biker Jacket
12. Mini Messenger Bag 13. Lace and Leather Dress 14. Studded Ankle Boot
15. Waistcoat 16. Knitted Cardigan 17. Shirt Collar 18. Fringed boots